Thursday, June 21, 2007

Batman Begins redefined a lot...

at least in terms of the movies... but the BIGGEST change was the Batmobile... or as Christopher Nolan would presumably have us believe... the LACK of one... but BOY did he 'make up' for that with the Tumbler... 'Tank' was putting it lightly... and I must admit... even though that was a HUGE departure from the Batman mythos Batman Begins 'reinterpreted' things MOSTLY for the better... well... Nolan did kill off one of the best Batman villains ever... but I'm not complaining... and I'm as close to a purist as any... when it comes to...

Batman (in his 'new and improved' suit)

And now with the sequel, The Dark Knight (first Batman film to NOT have 'Batman' in the title), Nolan's at it again... and... I'm liking it... again!

The 'Batpod' - the movie version a 'Batbike'

and this thing comes out in 2008... boy am I in for a looooooong wait... especially since I get to watch it ONLY when the fracking DVD comes out!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

but I do have mixed feelings about Heath Ledger being The Joker though... errr... not really buying it... yet... I admit the initial 'sneak peek' promo artwork looked good... but... I guess I'll have to wait till the movie comes out in... 2008... S@#T I feel one of those screams coming on!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments: