Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm not holding my breath...

Yea right!!!!

Rumors are rampant; Warner Bros. is planning on debuting a teaser for The Dark Knight in front of some screenings of 20th Century Fox's The Simpsons Movie on July 27.

Jim Lee's rendition of Batman
Kinda like a 'trailer' since it's not coloured in... ok, ok... stretching it...


My face has turned a tad pink as I type... for someone with my complexion that's no mean feat... and July 27 is a loooong way away... any of you guys know CPR?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... must be the lack of oxygen to my brain... i meant to mention there that I'm eagerly waiting for The Simpsons Movie too... not as eagerly as for...

Peter said...

Dark Night eh? He he. Yet another reason to make a trip down here. Theaters everywhere now. THX, Dolby Digital...the works...

Unknown said...

Ye lerr... coming out next year wan... i go dare ler... to watch