Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ok ok... maybe the best way to start off is with pictures... them being worth a tousand words and all. I took a trip down (up?) to Malaysia recently... inbetween Wataniya and taking up my new position at unicef (I started on May 14). I met up with some old friends (sorry Belinda... Darren) and made some new ones (hello Azeem, Mickey, Corrine and Premela AKA Flexi-gurl)... some pics i still haven't downloaded onto my PC cos i'm just too darn lazy (sorry Ben, Clifford, Afrah)... BUT I vow to do that today... updates to follow shortly...

Pete being artsy with his shots of me - Pete, it wasn't fun you 'stalking' me with a camera in Times Square... but the pics are worth it!


Solah in Gomback - YEP his view from the balcony is great!

KL traffic - 'blur sotong'


Borders bookshop - KL Times Square... suffice it to say my baggage WOULD have been over the limit IF weighed (for those of you with a smirk when i referenced weight - har har har... FUNNY!)


Making new friends - (left to right) Corrine, Pete and me

Updates soon...

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hey everyone... Peter here... the guy in the middle... just wanted to tell Aindhy that on the record, Coreen went ballistic when i told her about her picture being plastered all around Maldives... with Aindhy... that's probably had happended... he he

aindhy said...

Yo Pete, just tell Coreen that there's only 300 thousand people in the Maldives - when compare to (even) KL... OK WHAT!