Sunday, May 21, 2006

And as promised... MORE pictures from the Malaysia trip!
Powered by Afrah (THANKS MAN!)


Guess who's taller than Basil... ok... not me....
Me behind Basil and Elaine


OY! Who took this picture ah?!?! ELAINE!!!!
As you can tell... Azeem and me.


The usual suspects...
Azeem, me, Cliff and Ben.


oh yea... i had fun, FUN, FUN!

When Elaine says 'high 5'...
Ben, Elaine, me.

errr... this pic wasn't staged at all... heh heh heh....
Cliff and Mickey.


Siti... the Malaysian production scene will never be the same again! hehehe... and yet closest to 'the Dream'. Most of us seem to have been diverted somewhat... cept maybe Darren (SHIT we should have tried to get together in rememberance of 'Pumba'... who will surely be missed... err wait... grazed atleast! :D

Oy! I got more you know!!!!

No comments: