Friday, September 07, 2007

WHAT! What?!?!?

I KNOW - it's probably too early to whine about it now but...

It appears that I might have jumped the gun in praising the BBC.

OK, so we do get a full season of Doctor Who next year and in 2010... but three meagerly specials for 2009?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!? Is this what you do with your 'flagship' program?

The Doctor's TARDIS

I am UNHAPPY... but then who gives a crap eh?!?! Whenever ANY network has a hit series they think (and they're probably, mostly, right) that they have the audience by the 'short and curlies'... point in case 'Lost' (which I'm not too fond of to begin with) and 'Battlestar Galactica'. And here I was thinking it was a purely American phenomenon.

Oh well... I'll piss and moan and probably stay with Doctor Who... I'll take what I can get... for now!

No comments: